- Had a luxury spa pedicure (toe nails now reddish bronze, a pity about the allergic reaction to the leg wax).
- Got wet (again, and again). Have given up looking at the sea weed and squatting cows.
- Quaffed champagne at West Wycombe, then decamped for a curry at Mungo Chutney’s. Ian is disputing the name, claiming it is just Chutneys. Whatever. Mungo Chutney sounds better IMHO.
- Did lots of packing.
- Went to High Haven (or Heaven), the waste recycle centre at Booker. It has (almost) everything, just lacks a Costa Coffee.
- Cleared out the greenhouse and shed and “saved” two midwife toads.
- Took Boy to see the excellent Amazing Spiderman.
- “Cooked” a cheat’s cheesecake.
- Tried to find a path to my desk through the contents of the loft, which is now in my office….I desparately need another coffee to compensate for the smell of dust and mothballs.